Saturday, July 30, 2011

Running Playlist

There's nothing that pumps me up for running better than the perfect set of songs. A fast beat, some guitar shredding and maybe some crazy vocals do the trick. So, what have I been listening to recently?

Some of the mainstream music on my playlist includes: Yellowcard (Rough Landing, Holly and Miles Apart); Paramore (Born for This and Fences); and Lady Gaga (Judas).


  
Mea Culpa Mea Culpa

But what delights me even more are some tunes by an indie rock band called The Kickback. While they have songs for all types of moods, my favorite songs for running include:

The Kickback - Roman Regret
The Kickback - Alpha Flight
The Kickback - Hate this City

Listen to these songs and more for free here. Check out their tour information and online store. Their next Chicago show will be at The Cobra Lounge on September 3, 2011.  

No comments:

Post a Comment