Friday, May 20, 2011

Insanity - Day 10: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

To quote Tony Horton, "I am ricketty right now!" This stuff is intense every single day. Judging by how much I sweat after just the warmup, I don't know that I'll ever necessarily get used to it.

Back side of my shirt
In and Out abs (oddly sharing the name of an awesome burger joint) are tough towards the end of the workout. Because my left hip flexor is sometimes tight from running, I have some issues with jumping back to plank from a crouching position. This time around I was able to jump back a few more time than I had before.

What are my readers up to? Are you currently doing Insanity or thinking about starting it up? Week 1 was brutal and Week 2 has been equally brutal... not gonna lie. Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment