Friday, May 13, 2011

Insanity - Day 6: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Here we go again. This cardio circuit went a bit better than the first time around because I knew what to expect. Once I was past the warmup and into the stretching, I was getting sweat all in my eyes and up my nose and all over the floor. This is ridiculous. Who does this?


Definitely saw improvement on my suicide drills, heismans, butt kicks and mummy kicks but the 123 and mountain climbers are still tough. The second part of the workout where we started doing pushups, ski abs and in and out abs was particularly difficult. The workout ends with jabs and uppercuts which utilize almost all the muscle groups. By the end, there's barely any strength left to lift the arms much less use them to punch. It's definitely a burn all the way through!

A few more of these, and I'll be ready for another fit test!

No comments:

Post a Comment